Welcome to MMM's Interludium Gin
It is summertime again... so time for something else. Another malternative. An interludium to the whisky releases that you have come to appreciate from Mark & Manny.
We are proud to present our second batch of the INTERLUDIUM Gin. This time, it is distilled in Belgium and bottled at 45% ABV.
This gin is quite special, however, as we built it from the ground up. Most gins are created by distilling botanicals with neutral grain alcohol. For this batch, however, we started with malted barley and created our very own alcohol. And since we fell in love with this 'new make' (that's right, if we were to put this in an oak cask for at least three years, it would become whisky!), we only added one botanical: juniper berries. And thus: this is actually a gin. But quite a special one, as we are sure you will agree. Sometimes, less is indeed more...
This batch consists of 50 bottles only, so if you want to get your hands on this, you will have to move fast! Once they are gone, that's it!
If you want to get hold of one of these 50 bottles of gin - limited to 1 per customer - click here now!
Triple M Credo
Our credo is as straightforward as our plan. We will be offering great taste in small numbers. We will bottle affordable malts and malternatives that everyone can enjoy.
These have been our releases so far:
- Craigellachie 6 Year Old 2008 - Animal Series 01 'The Ape'
- Tamdhu 7 Year Old 2008 - Animal Series 02 'The Tiger'
- Interludium Gin Batch 01 - Dutch Gin
- Amorik 7 Year Old 2008 - Animal Series 03 'The Python'
- Caol Ila 9 Year Old 2006 - Animal Series 04 'The Elephant'
- Arran 20 Year Old 1996 - Galaxy Series 01 'Saturn'
- Maverick 23 Year Old 1993 - Galaxy Series 02 'Venus'
- Interludium Gin Batch 02 - Belgian Gin